888 Extra Money Discount Tire
- Cardholders will need to enter first 10 digits of card number
- Discount Tire regional office contact information is available
One of the major aspects that many reward cards are compared by is the ease of which cardholders can gain access to account information. Consumers who have received a reward card from Discount Tire should have no problems when it comes to easy access. Those who wish to gain access to their card information will need to go to the 888 Extra Money Discount Tire page and enter the first 10 digits of the number located on the front of their card. Once the digits have been entered cardholders will need to hit the Continue button to move forward with getting the information they need. Cardholders that are a little confused about the digit entry process can refer to card sample images posted at the 888 Extra Money Page (images highlight exactly what needs to be entered).
Discount Tire in the Spotlight
- The company has been ranked as the top independent tire retailer by both Tire Business and Modern Tire Dealer (based on number of retail outlets and annual revenues)
- The Arizona Corporate Excellence Awards has ranked Discount Tire as number 1 in revenue for 5 years in a row (also recognized as one of the fastest growing private Arizona companies in the past 6 years)
- The Guinness Book of World Records awarded the Discount Tire “Thank You” commercial as the longest running television commercial of all time (commercial originally aired in 1975)
Discount Tire was founded in 1960 in Ann Arbor, MI and has since grown to become the world’s largest independent tire and wheel retailer with 900 stores in 31 states. Customers who have questions for the company can try giving the nearest regional office a call.
On this topic: It’s easy to accept your credit card offer. Check out more about usbank.com/my offer with confirmation codeusbank.com/my offer with confirmation code
Discount Tire Arizona Regional Office
- 5310 E. Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85254-4700
- Phone – 602-996-0201
- Facsimile – 480-443-5505