Bank with Astra
- Online Banking ID is needed to login
- New users can complete enrollment
- Online password recovery is available
It’s always a good thing to have easy online access to personal financial information. Customers who trust Astra Bank with their financial needs shouldn’t have much to gripe about when it comes to the easy online access provided at the Bank with Astra page. The whole process can be complete in a matter of seconds and can be initiated by typing in an Online Banking ID before clicking the Submit button to proceed with the login. Those who have yet to sign up for online access can fill out the enrollment form by clicking the Enroll link posted under the Online Banking ID field at the Bank with Astra page. Customers who can’t seem to recall a password can click the Forgot Password? link to begin the online account access recovery process.
How do I reset a password if I bank with Astra?
- Customers will need to visit the internet banking service and enter a username to begin
- After the systems recognizes the username the selected security questions can be answered
- A temporary password will be sent via email once the security questions are answered successfully
- On the final page customers will have the opportunity to select a new password of their choosing
Customers who have made 3 or more unsuccessful login attempts may become locked out of an account. If this situation arises customers are encouraged to contact Astra Bank directly for assistance (lock out may also have occurred if a temporary password does not allow online access). Those who have questions can click the Contact Us link at the top of the Bank with Astra page to fill out an online contact form. Customers can also reach out to Astra Bank by phone or mail.
Astra Bank Contact Information
- 1205 18th Street, Belleville, KS 66935