On this topic: It’s easy to accept your credit card offer. Check out more about www.usbank.com/my offerwww.usbank.com/my offer
- Account number is needed to begin payment
- Live representatives are available by phone
- Frequently Asked Questions list is available
Most patients want to make sure their medical bills are paid and out of mind as soon as physically possible. However, problems are often encountered when trying to accomplish this seemingly simple task such as clunky pay by mail processes or over the phone processes that don’t mind putting patients on hold for hours at a time. Fortunately, those who have been billed by MedReceivables on behalf of their healthcare provider won’t have to deal with either of these soon to be bygone methods of payment. Patients who want to take care of a payment once and for all can do so in a mere matter of minutes by jumping on the nearest computer and going to the MRA Pay page. The easy online payment process can be initiating by clicking the Submit Payment tab and entering the account number associated with the bill received. Those who just need to update their account information can click the Update Information tab at the MRA Pay page to begin the process.
What is MedReceivables?
- Provides bill outsourcing for hospital based physicians (mostly pathologists, radiologists, and emergency room services)
- Services are provided with the same privacy and security patients are accustomed to receiving from a live representative
- MedReceivables is committed to providing an environment that ensures each patient gets the care and attention needed
Patients who need to update information can begin the process by completing an online form with a name, account number, home address, Social Security Number, phone number, email address, date of birth, and gender. Those who wish to review a detailed description of services provided can click the FAQ link posted to the top of the MRA Pay page. Patients with questions can send an email or call to speak with a live representative.
MedReceivables Contact Info
- [email protected]