- Take a survey related to getting a car wash at Mister
- Consumers will receive a 25% off coupon for their next visit if they complete the survey in full
- The survey is provided by Mister Car Wash – 1038 Gessner, Houston, TX77055 – Fax: (713) 492-2554
The Tell Mister survey will take under 3 minutes to complete and is available in English or Spanish. To start the survey the customer will need the Date & Time of Visit, Location Number and Purchase Amount from their customer receipt. Please have a printer on hand to print the 25% off coupon.
Mister Car Wash
- A Tucson based high-end car wash
- Operates over 130 car washes
- Dedicated to providing customers with a clean, dry and shiny car every time
Mister Car Wash first appeared on the scene way back in 1969 in Houston aka H-Town Texas. The firm did not become a national company until 1996 when Brown, McMillan & Co. turned the car wash into the nation’s first super regional car wash company (according to lore). Mister was acquired by ONCAP in 2007 and quickly doubles in size with the back of the money from this cash flushed private equity firm.
Other Facts & Readings
- Mister operates in the states of Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah and Washington
- Employs over 5000 young men and women
- Recycles about 14 gallons of water per car via company reports
The total time it takes for Mister to wash a car is 15 minutes give or take a few minutes. Mister also offers a express wash at most locations for those who are strapped for time. Customers are encouraged to sign up for the Unlimited Wash Club if they have their automobile washed more than 3 times a month a Mister.